1. Prepare the grill to medium direct heat.
2. Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Place in a large bowl or marinade bag. In a separate bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients- garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper- and pour it over the chicken to coat.
3. Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Drip-drain the chicken of the marinade and grill until crisp; about 8 minutes per side. While grilling, thickly baste the remaining sauce over the chicken to form a glaze on both sides.
5. Remove from grill and let rest under aluminum foil for ten minutes.