- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Beat the eggs and milk together
- Add artichoke hearts, spinach, onion, garlic, cheese, salt and pepper and stir until the mixture is evenly mixed.
- Pour into the pastry crust
- Bake for 35-40 mins until the crust is golden and the quiche is no longer runny.
Variances can be made on this recipe according to what you have in your fridge. Add chopped tomatoes, chopped bacon, mushrooms or roasted red peppers. As long as you have a great glass of wine to drink alongside, it will be delicious!